S2 E2 | The Part Emotional Abuse Plays in Silencing Women
Welcome to a new series of Therapy & Theology: "Let's Stop Avoiding This Conversation: 6 Topics Women Have Big Questions About."
Join Lysa TerKeurst; her licensed professional counselor, Jim Cress; and Proverbs 31 Ministries' Director of Theological Research, Dr. Joel Muddamalle, for a conversation about therapy and theology.
In Episode 2, we’re talking about the part emotional abuse plays in silencing women.
- Want more wisdom as you navigate hard relationship dynamics? Find practical next steps, powerful scriptures and timely guidance on how to set realistic, healthy boundaries in Lysa TerKeurst's new book, Good Boundaries and Goodbyes. In the pages of this book, Lysa's personal counselor, Jim Cress, also provides therapeutic insight surrounding the topic of boundaries, helping you confidently apply what you read. Order here!
- Ready to take a personal next step in finding a Christian counselor? The American Association of Christian Counselors is a great place to find the right fit for you and your circumstances.
- At the end of the episode, Jim recommended a counselor named Leslie Vernick. You can learn more about Leslie at her website here.
- Proverbs 31 Ministries reaches women in the middle of their busy days through free devotions, podcasts, speaking events, conferences, resources, online Bible studies, and training in the call to write, speak and lead others. Learn more by visiting our website!
- Has the Therapy & Theology podcast helped you personally gain a fresh, biblical perspective for what you’re facing? Tell us about it by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts.
- Click here to view the transcript for this episode.