When we're blinded by self-deception, we can’t repent, heal, grow and get better. So how can we know how we're actually doing?
Learn from Lysa TerKeurst, Dr. Joel Muddamalle and Jim Cress in Episode 3 of this six-part series of Therapy & Theology titled "I Want To Be More Self-Aware." Each week, we'll hear conversations providing tools for how we can live as the most healthy versions of ourselves.
- Have you ever wondered, What's it really like to do life with me? Lysa TerKeurst put together a free resource, "What's It Like To Do Life With Me?" to help you find out! Through Bible teaching and honest assessments, this resource will help you grow in self-awareness and strengthen your relationships. Download here!
- We'd like to thank Compassion International for sponsoring this season of Therapy & Theology. Compassion brings real solutions to the poverty that so many children in today’s world are facing … all in Jesus' name and through the generosity of sponsors. Take your next step, and sponsor a child today here!
- Ready to take a personal next step in finding a Christian counselor? The American Association of Christian Counselors is a great place to find the right fit for you and your circumstances. Start your journey here.
- Stay connected with Lysa TerKeurst, Jim Cress and Dr. Joel Muddamalle on Instagram.
- Proverbs 31 Ministries reaches women in the middle of their busy days through free devotions; podcasts; speaking events; conferences; resources; Online Bible Studies; and training in the call to write, speak and lead others. Learn more by visiting our website!
- Click here to download a transcript of this episode.
We want to hear about how this podcast has impacted you! Share your story with us here.