Even if we can't see it, there is a motivation driving everything we do and say. How can we identify what we really want and be aware of how it's shaping our daily life?
Learn from Lysa TerKeurst, Dr. Joel Muddamalle and Jim Cress in Episode 2 of this six-part series of Therapy & Theology titled "I Want To Be More Self-Aware." Each week, we'll hear conversations providing tools for how we can live as the most healthy versions of ourselves.
- Have you ever wondered, What's it really like to do life with me? Lysa TerKeurst put together a free resource, "What's It Like To Do Life With Me?" to help you find out! Through Bible teaching and honest assessments, this resource will help you grow in self-awareness and strengthen your relationships. Download here!
- We'd like to thank Compassion International for sponsoring this season of Therapy & Theology. Compassion brings real solutions to the poverty that so many children in today’s world are facing … all in Jesus' name and through the generosity of sponsors. Take your next step, and sponsor a child today here!
- Ready to take a personal next step in finding a Christian counselor? The American Association of Christian Counselors is a great place to find the right fit for you and your circumstances. Start your journey here.
- Stay connected with Lysa TerKeurst, Jim Cress and Dr. Joel Muddamalle on Instagram.
- Proverbs 31 Ministries reaches women in the middle of their busy days through free devotions; podcasts; speaking events; conferences; resources; Online Bible Studies; and training in the call to write, speak and lead others. Learn more by visiting our website!
- Click here to download a transcript of this episode.
We want to hear about how this podcast has impacted you! Share your story with us here.